If you like what we are doing, why not get involved? Wether you just want to stay informed, offer your time or become a financial supporter – here is the place to connect!
In the following, you find a list of projects and initiatives of the EBU. Feel free to contact the given email address if you wish to contribute!
- EBU Buddhist magazine (http://www.ebumagazine.org): firstname.lastname@example.org
- EBU Network Platform (https://network.europeanbuddhism.org): Simon (email@example.com) / Ron (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- EBU conference (ebuconference.org): email@example.com
- EBU/UBI project: Stefano (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Buddhist Action Month: Kaspa (email@example.com)
- AGM forum and talks: Jamie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Eco Dharma: Jamie (email@example.com)
- Involving Asian Buddhist Communities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overview of Development & Challenges of Buddhism in Europe: Gabriela (email@example.com)
- Interfaith Dialogue and Action on a European level: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compassion in Action: email@example.com
EBU Networks and Committees
Anything else you would you like to help us with? just send us a message!
what happens with donations?
Glad you asked.
Your monthly contribution directly supports the European Buddhist Union. Here are some examples of what they are doing with it:
strenghtenening the buddhist precence in european institutions
The EBU maintains the dialogue with European decision makers to promote Buddhist ideas and foster peace. What is really missing at the moment is a permanent office in Brussels.
bringing you this website!
Now about your personal benefits: Finding so many European Buddhist groups and their teachings united in one place is quite a unique thing! Enjoy! And don’t worry, the maintainance of this site is just a tiny fraction of the EBU’s expenses 😉